Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DIY Patterned Paper Featured Projects

Okay, so it looks like many of you rather just buy your patterned paper than make it (or I'll chalk it up to the busy long weekend in Canada), since we didn't have that many participants this past week.

Nevertheless, these DIY papers really caught my eye:

Kimberly--Honeycomb is all the rage right now, so I loved this background stamp

Fern--the stamped flourishes add such softness to this beautiful wall hanging

Sharon--I like that she created a floral vine climbing up her beautifully embossed wall


Feel free to add our Featured Button to your blog ladies!  Congrats!
Stay tuned for our next challenge out tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Tammy! I always love playing along with LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a surprise to come back from vacation and see that my layout/wallhanging was choosen a favorite!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete