Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Challenge #241: Teacher Appreciation

Hello everyone!  Jodi here today to share with a fun challenge to show our thanks for the many teachers in our lives!  I am sure summer is underway for many of you, and school has either just finished, or will be finished in the next couple of weeks!  This week's challenge is to create a project conveys a message of thanks towards teachers!  For myself, in the past I have always stuck with the traditional type of card, but this year I thought a simple, elegant, thank you card would be nice change of pace! I had my daughter pick out some colours she liked and then the card began to take shape! Here is the card I created for this challenge:

I would LOVE for you to join in on the challenge this week! Please add your creation below through Mr Linky! I look forward in seeing your creation!


1 comment: