Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Challenge # 281 - All Tied Up!

Hello crafty friends. I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  Thanks for joining us today as we start another fun challenge.

Tracy here hosting and I am getting things ALL TIED UP!  This week I want you to get crafty and dig into your wagon to pull out your ribbon, twine, cord or thread and be sure to lace it, loop it, knot it or tie it into a bow on your creations.

For my inspiration this week I decorated a kraft paper bag and made sure it was all tied up with a neat little bow.  The sweet image is from The Paper Nest Dolls.


I hope you have time to join us for this week's ALL TIED UP challenge. You can link up your project below. If you are looking for a little inspiration, check out all of the Girlfriends blogs (in the side bar). Remember to come back on Tuesday to see our challenge features.

Have a wonderful day.

Tracy



4 comments:

  1. This is too, too cute, Tracy, I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute gift bag!! LOVE the paintbrush!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag as well as the DT's cards. Excellent samples to get the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is AMAZING!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete