Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #378- Happy Birthday!

Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be hosting this week's Challenge #378.  The challenge I picked for the girlfriends and you all is "Happy Birthday"! I want to see all your birthday cards! :)

Please the link below to post your projects. I will be posting my faves next Tuesday! 

For my birthday card I used a mix of Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant. I love this cute image of the girl from Mama Elephant!



Thanks and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy




5 comments:

  1. Dont know why but cant link a card as the link will not work just keeps bouncing back to post. Have tried in Chrome and Safari. Dont know if others are having this problem as no comments are posted. Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link for my card if this is allowed http://colourandsparkle.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/love-you-with-love-and-happy-bird-day.html
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aileen, not sure what is going on with the link. trying to figure it out. :)

      Delete
  3. The Inlinkz isn't working for me either - it looks as if your subscription has run out! Here's my link
    http://onionsandpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/another-brusho-background.html
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jane. Thanks. Trying to figure out what is wrong with the linking. :)

      Delete